HIPHOPOLIS

THE ART AND SOUND OF TYREE DILLIHAY

Friday, August 26, 2011

THANK YOU, DJ CLARK KENT

My big homie, the O.G., DJ CLARK KENT blessed me with a pair of the friends and family release of the LEBRON 8 "112"
No bullshit, I'm not saying this cuz Clark is my dude or that he hooked me up with these, but these are THE MOST FIRE RELEASE/NON-RELEASE OF 2011 THUS FAR. So with that said, it definitely KILLS all the entire Lebron 8 line.
So, anyway, for those not knowing, the reason the shoe is BLINGING YOUR EYEBALLS OUT is it has 3M Reflective material on it. So, when the flash is on, the STUNT is on! HAHA!

Once again, I can't thank DJ CLARK KENT enough for getting me these kicks.
I will cherish these muggs forever...forever ever ever...forever EVER.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Phone Systems said...

Hey Nice shoes you have. I liked it.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home